New Haven, Connecticut

I have gone back and fourth with the onsite management at The Novella New Haven as well as the management company RMS Companies located in Stamford.Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm stating mine.

I'll include some pictures so anyone familiar with the situation knows I'm a real tenant. Also, I'll continue to update later with more info. Just wanted to publicly state my displeasure.

I'm making the best of the situation like always and will continue to act like a complete gentleman at all times.I mostly keep to myself in the building and don't use any of the amenities at all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mark51 is overall dissatisfied with The Novella and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Novella.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare The Novella to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Novella?

Comments